Notarised translations

Some official UK documents, such as sponsorship letters, financial documents and powers of attorney, will have to be translated in order to comply with another country’s legal system. When a translation needs to be presented to a government authority or is needed in the context of an official or administrative procedure, there will usually be a requirement to present a certified translation. We can notarise, authenticate and witness documents for UK study, getting married abroad or registering an overseas branch of a UK company, as well as liaising with lawyers, embassies, consulates and the Foreign and Commonwealth office as part of our many notarial services.

Call us today to discuss >