Academic certificates

We can help with the certification and legalisation of documents required to apply for a visa. In many cases of relocation there is a need for the notarisation of educational qualifications, and in particular, degree or master’s certificates. This can be to verify authenticity, certify the document, legalise the certificate or translate it.

We will contact the university’s transcripts or records department to confirm that they issued the certificate in the first place, then notarise a copy of it. For countries that are parties to the 1961 Hague Convention, documents will often need to be legalised by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office to obtain an apostille. For countries that are not parties to the Convention, the documents may also need the additional step of legalisation at the relevant Consulate or Embassy in London. We can advise on all steps of the visa application process.

Call us today to discuss >