Medical professionals practising overseas

UK clinicians practising overseas must have their licences, passports and other important documents certified by a notary public. We can provide you with a list of all paperwork required and notarise any documents you may need such as authenticating academic certificates, verifying professional status and witnessing application documentation as well as helping you register with professional bodies overseas.

Call us today to discuss >